29 February, 2012


Goodness for your ears. . . and your soul!
John Mayer is simply amazing, whatever he comes out with... his new song, shadow days,  is no exception - has a bit of a country feel to it but, like I said, anything this man does amazes me. so, if he wants to be a little country, I don't hate it

bits & pieces of my life
my new molcajete for making as much delicious guacamole as I want 
my mom makes the best salads 

adding some spice to my life
I made beef stir-fry the other night and decided to add some cinnamon to the beef while cooking it. . . tastes like heaven, sweet and the aroma is so delicious! Also, added some garlic powder and nutmeg.

holding hands - 4 years with the man I love mmhhhmmmm 
my gifts for Timmy - engraved shot glass & new razor

No comments:

Post a Comment