02 May, 2012

Mother's Day


To show your mom just how much you love her! 
1. Necklace - who doesn't love some fun jewelry?!
2. Apron - for the chef mom who loves the kitchen
3. Mani/Pedi certificate - she deserves to be pampered! 
4. Floral Scarf - add some style to  her spring wardrobe
5. Treat her to a home-cooked meal - recipe for picture above
6. Monogram Mug- for the avid tea drinker
7. Body Scrub - for some extra glow
8. Cell Phone Case - just because it's cute

The best present you could give your mom is just some quality time! Since my mom is obsessed with flowers, my family is taking a trip to Longwood Gardens for the day. I'm so excited because it is so beautiful there but I will definitely need to stock up on my Claritin! What are your mother's day plans? 


No comments:

Post a Comment