24 March, 2012

Pastels: Mint Green & A Little Turquoise

{Cupcakes and Cashmere - Essie: Turquoise & Caicos}
currently wearing this on my nails - such a fun color & perfect for the spring/summer like weather we've been having!
{Zara}
In love with these, a subtle way to incorporate pastels into your wardrobe! 

Since I am currently in the process of moving/renovating/decorating I'm always looking for fun inspiration. I love the wall color (wallpaper?), the stripes keep it from feeling too closed in.

Perfect dress for a summery night out! 

Colored denim is taking over right now so you can probably find any color you want in almost any store! 

Here's an outfit I put together, mixing a few different pastel colors with some fun make up & cute hair! Swap out the jacket for a crop white tank & the heels for some cute sandals on hotter days! 

Pastels


No comments:

Post a Comment